Thursday, November 03, 2005

My New Book

It seems like it's taken forever, but my new book is now finished and on my desk (and for sale). For reviews and information on where/how to buy it, you can click on the ad in the side bar, on the title/link above, which will bring you to the Edwin Mellen Press.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The book is also available from Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Overstock.com, Buyinnovations.com, BestPrices.com, and "other fine dealers." (LOL)

Just wanted to share my good news.

3 comments:

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Congrats, Peter. May your book sell well, and may all its reviews be good. And please ask your publisher to contract with me to copyedit your next book! After all, every great writer needs a good editor. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's on my "wish list" and I'll be getting a copy!

Anne
http://annezook.com

Peter K Fallon, Ph.D. said...

Wow. I'm speechless. Thank you all. But Anne--don't do anything hasty....did you see the price of this thing?

What am I saying? I could never be a salesperson.....

Peace,
Peter