Wednesday, December 15, 2004

New additions to the "axis of evil?" - AN UPDATE

In the Dark

Update: When I posted this story, a few days after the November 3 Presidential election, I made the prediction that in a second Bush administration the nation would again be sidetracked away from the ACTUAL war on terror by a fabricated distraction, much as has happened in Iraq. This time, I said, our attentions would be focused on South America, where a number of nations in the last decade have elected--DEMOCRATICALLY--left-wing governments. I have since come across this website which gives evidence that I may be correct (Click on the "Lula Watch" link and note the banner that reads "Focusing on Latin America's New "Axis of Evil."). Is this the first wave of propaganda in a coming campaign (military or otherwise) against democracy in Latin America?

No comments: