Thursday, May 05, 2005

Conservative Christians Not Laughing at First Lady's Comedy Act--CORRECTION : Conservatives LOVED the Dirty Jokes

I posted the following the other day, which turns out to have been a hoax. I'm punked! The Traditional Values Coalition absolutely adored the first lady's monologue about her sexual frustration, concupiscence, and her husband's masturbation of stallions.

The Swift Report: Conservative Christians Not Laughing at First Lady's Comedy Act

I thought as much. It was quite funny, actually. I thought it was downright subversive. And I thought I detected more than a hint of a passive aggressive smirk on the First Lady's face.

The
Coalition for Traditional Values were "appalled" by Laura Bush's performance.

Howie says they should get a grip. Film at eleven.

3 comments:

SkeetsV said...

I'd rather hear Laura Bush talk, believe me. (You can keep the president!)

Kogepan said...

Hey at least she was funny on purpose unlike her husband. Smirk?! My friend Matt's boyfriend has a great theory that she appears to be a Stepford wife all the time.

Deb said...

I clicked the link "appalled" and see the quote: "Wives, submit to your husband as to the Lord."

I'm going to hell.